Crying photos of dogs became a funny source image for meme templates. These photos have been posted on meme pages since a very long time. Dogs don’t actually cry like humans with tears rolling down their eyes. But sometimes that happens due to other reasons, and those photos are hilarious. There are many pictures of crying dogs on the internet which people have used for making memes. These memes usually convey the feelings so sadness or heartbreak on a funny topic.
THE IMPACT & SPREAD OF CRYING DOG MEME
Dog owners don’t hesitate to make cute videos or take funny pictures of their pets and post it on the internet. Thanks to the amazing owners, we have tons of hilarious dog memes on the web right now. The crying dog memes have helped people in more ways people can imagine. Whether dogs are crying or smiling, they always look cute. Seeing picture of cute dogs, that too on a funny meme might convert your bad day into a good one or at least lighten up you a bit. Even the reddit app has made a feature where if you are reading news on the app and are stressed, you can shake your phone and it will show you cute or funny memes including the crying dog memes. Seeing and laughing at endearing pics of dogs has a calming effect on one’s mind. Also, some people genuinely like to say something which they are sad about to others but with the template of a crying dog, because that makes the sadness 100x more sad.
MOST HILARIOUS CRYING DOG MEME
There are photos of random crying dogs and these are the captions written on them:
- Me when anyone slightly raises their voice at me.
- People sometimes ask what the dog doing, but they almost never ask how the dog doing
- When you request your mom for a pet but she says she already has you
- When your dog is under the pillow and you accidentally sit on him
- Dog Crying Meme your dog is excited about the evening walk but it rains outside
- When my best friend finds another friend to hangout with
- When a sad song comes in a car and all your past hits you
- Dog Crying Meme you see a picture of your friends partying but no one invited you
- When your dad agrees to buy you a new phone and comes home with nokia3310
- When you stop eating because you are sad but now you are both hungry & sad.
WHY MEMES ARE GOOD FOR YOU
Since 2020, a lot of people are having stress and having a hard time coping up with their mind. We all sometimes feel un-motivated, sad, tension and negative thoughts. Memes are the best way any individual or group can share to ease the tension and soothe the pain. When a mutual event happens, even a big pandemic, people make memes about it and share it with their group or the world. They can relate to the situation and laugh together. Nothing can go wrong when one tries to spread joy, when one tries to spread memes.
Also read: Abortion Memes | Ghost World Comic | Koala Cartoon