The LIC AAO Exam is held to hire Assistant Engineers (A.E) in Electrical/Civil/Structural/MEP and similar fields. The LIC or Life Insurance Corporation provides an opportunity for applicants to enter the insurance industry by passing one of the most prestigious insurance exams. Check the important details related to LIC AAO exam here.
LIC AAO Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the LIC AAO exam, candidates must understand and meet all the requirements outlined in the Life Insurance Corporation’s eligibility criteria. If they don’t, their application can be turned down. The student must be of Indian nationality to apply for the examination.
To qualify the exam of LIC AAO, visit BYJU’S Exam Prep. You must check out the website for exam preparation that gives you sure shot success.
However, there are certain relaxations for candidates which are as follows –
- There are certain age relaxations based on different criteria such as for SC/ST category candidate,s the age relaxation is 5 years while, for OBC candidates, the age relaxation is 3 years.
- Similarly, for disability candidates, the age relaxation is for 10 years.
- Ex-Army and Domicile of Kashmir candidates can also apply for the SEBI Grade A Examination. It has an age relaxation of 5 years.
- If the disabled candidate is from SC/ST category the age relaxation criteria is increased to 15 years while for such candidates coming from the OBC category the age bar is increased to 13 years.
- LIC employees are also considered in the age relaxation criteria and are given 5 years of age relaxation.
Frequency of LIC AAO Exam
The LIC AAO Exam is conducted once a year and is conducted in 3 phases, i.e., the preliminary stage, the main exam and the interview phase.
For the latest information on the LIC AAO examination, keep following BYJU’s Exam prep. You can also prepare for your exams using BYJU’s Exam Prep app and ace your examinations.
Read also: $150 million Series D investment led by Warburg Pincus